Six online workshops, held by Kings Tutors' phenomenal Coding expert.
Programming is a mixture of learning, practicing the fundamentals (variables, functions, classes) and applying these tools to build incredible things. This workshop teaches these new concepts and puts them into practice within the context of building a fun text-adventure game.
In this era of digital transformation, coding is becoming an increasingly useful and fulfilling career skill; not to mention being a great booster for a child's aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving. With both WEF (World Economic Forum) and CBI (Confederation of British Industry) identifying digital skills as essential to the future workplace, give your child a head start with our collaborative coding workshops.
Wherever you're based, whatever device you have, all you need is access to our popular online learning platform. This is free, easy to use and fully compatible with all mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- 6x 1 hour online group lessons
- Lesson time: 5.30-6.30pm
- Held weekly on Tuesdays from Tuesday 19 January - 2 March 2021
- Held on Kings Tutors' interactive whiteboard
- Suitable for age 12+
- Maximum 3 students per lesson
- Inspiring, understanding and impeccably experienced computer science tutor with a first class Master’s degree in informatics
- Described by clients as:
- "knowledgeable, understanding and friendly - great at explaining things and making difficult concepts more accessible"
"very patient and always ensures you understand the topic entirely before he moves on to anything new"
For any queries regarding the course, please don't hesitate to contact us by email (click here) or phone (0203 0960 384).
Online learning with Kings Tutors - Voted one of the 'Top 10 Online Tutoring Resources 2020' by Mumsnet - the UK's leading parenting website.