The finest way to help your child pass the 11+ assessment in 2021. This popular course provides 6 interactive online sessions over 6 weeks. Each session clarifies and guides students through a different aspect of 11+ exam technique:
Session 1: Introduction - Top tips to tackle both comprehension and creative writing
Session 2: Creative Writing For The Exam - Planning your story
Session 3: Creative Writing For The Exam - Writing your story in timed conditions
Session 4: Comprehension - Reading and breaking down the text
Session 5: Comprehension - Structuring and answering questions in timed conditions
Session 6: Practice Exams - Practice papers in timed conditions
Wherever you're based, whatever device you have, all you need is access to our popular online learning platform. This is free, easy to use and fully compatible with all mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- 6x 1 hour online group lessons
- Lesson time: 5.30-6.30pm
- Held weekly on Mondays from Monday 18 January - 22 February 2021
- Held on Kings Tutors' interactive whiteboard
- Maximum 6 students per lesson
- Suitable for children in Year 5
- Highly dedicated and engaging tutor, trained with a Masters in English Literature and 6 years of successfully preparing children for these key 11+ assessments
- Described by clients as having:
- "a brilliant rapport with the students"
- "an ability to relate to students and translate techniques in a way that younger children are able to understand"
For any queries regarding the course, please don't hesitate to contact us by email (click here) or phone (0203 0960 384).
Online learning with Kings Tutors - Voted one of the 'Top 10 Online Tutoring Resources 2020' by Mumsnet - the UK's leading parenting website.